The St. Brendan application process consists of five components:
1. Submit the following by 3:30 pm on January 4, 2017:
- The completed Application Form;
- The completed Individual Evaluation Preference Form (Kindergarten only);
- A copy of the child’s birth certificate;
- A copy of the applicant’s most recent report card (grades 1-6 only);
- A recent photograph of child and parents; and
- $60.00 application fee (non-refundable).
2. Download and print the Confidential Recommendation Form
and give it to your child’s pre-school teacher. The teacher will submit the recommendation to St. Brendan School directly. Please request that the form be submitted no later than January 15, 2017
3. Call our office at 415.731.2665 to schedule a tour.
4. Schedule an individual child evaluation
- Individual evaluations may be scheduled on one of the following days: January 10, 11, 12, 17, 18, and 19, 2017.
- Please submit the Individual Evaluation Preference Form, by which you may request particular dates and times. Please provide as many choices as you can. Parents who submit their child’s application before December 12, 2016 will receive priority in terms of screening choices, and will receive their appointment schedule before Christmas.
- Evaluations are held in the Convent (where our kindergarten classroom is located) at 234 Ulloa Street, and will take a total of approximately fifty minutes.
- After screening, your family will meet with our principal, Mrs. Grewal, in the main school building at 940 Laguna Honda Boulevard (across the street from the Convent).
5. Attend the group evaluation in the kindergarten classroom on Saturday, January 21, 2017.