Originally built in 1947, the St. Brendan campus has evolved over the years to accommodate changing technologies and innovations in education methodology. We are committed to maintaining the school facilities in order to enhance learning, creativity, and collaboration. In addition to our immaculately maintained main building, highlights of our campus include:
- Learning center areas for small group lessons
- A well-stocked library, accessible to all students
- A separate kindergarten facility, with its own play yard and garden
- A dedicated science lab
- A beautiful “Zen Garden” where, under the shade of a palm tree, children may read, play board games, or engage in conversation
- The Sr. Diane Erbacher Parish Center, a multi-use facility that includes a kitchen, offices and meeting rooms, and the Monsignor Walsh Gymnasium
In the summer of 2023, the school facility underwent seismic retrofitting to make our campus safer and to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Classrooms were also refreshed with new paint and carpet.